, ! .

»  »  »  (!)

(!)

1 4 4

- ( 2006 ) - , , 6500, 10 ! - .-.. ( -):" 10 ", - 10 - . - 2-3 -11 600 - 1600 11600. 2007 10300 . : ( ) - , - , - ( - - ) . ( ) .

? : 2 - ? .
, ? , - ?

: 2 - , "" ( ), ( -" ",- ) ,. 1-2 , + - . : ,, , .( -- ), - , , ,- - ! ! , - .

long ago it was(in 2006) I was doing repairs in the apartment-hired masters in the course of their employment it turned out that it is possible to do additional work,but the cost will be for me, not 6500,and 10tysyach rubles! I was a student and such money in the hands not kept-and of course refused additional services-but.. the amount remembered and began to repeat it( for me it was transcendental-stimulating):"I want 10 thousand," mom-give 10 thousand and so about a month or two. and forgot about his desire - and after 2-3 months I got the money 11 thousand 600 rubles from the HCS for free-I made a mistake in the calculation of subsidies and 1600 is transferred to my account 11600. later in school, I like other honors in 2007 received 10300 for the year. what I'm saying is: reading books about wealth(later I learned this universal law of the universe) in my case-therefore and in your the main thing-to make the order in the cosmos, but to do so - what really excites you and then forget about it(otherwise, maybe the universe is to think-if he constantly thinks about it-so he's not sure if he wants it and whether he is worthy of it) and you can accomplish nothing of your dreams. approximately the same Makarov in respect of the borrowing of money and are hypnotic session(bypassing the subconscious) with the same name.

»  »  »  (!)