, ! .

»  »  ? ? »  ? ?

? ?

1 6 6

1. , , ! 2. + 1-2 4-5 ?- . ?- - , , . . , ( , -  ... , , - ! , . =+ !,- .... )

, - - . : , . !

- - - , ! ?: ? ? . , , , ! ,-   !

. : !!!

- . - : ...

- ,! : + , - ; ; ; - - ( ). "", , - . : , ; .....

1. Be advised, all initiations, all the magic services forum PAID! 2. Often to me on RS+ mail letters come from the same people within 1-2 months 4-5 letters ?-mi about initiations. Core?s - grinding to those who by initiation AT OTHER SITES, i.e. OTHER ARTISTS. The interest is associated with GREAT DESIRE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS MICHAEL RA to gain ACCESS to MAGICAL POWER, you can JOIN TO SECRET KNOWLEDGE (informational report that shared in the same KNOWLEDGE. all the rulers of the world, all the magnates, big Industrialists and politicians have ALWAYS sought to possess SECRET KNOWLEDGE - paid, and pay ANY MONEY! if only to keep and increase their power, because KNOWLEDGE=POWER+ABILITY to INFLUENCE YOURSELF AND the WORLD around us!,- and this is just the initial stage features the MAGICIAN.... )
UNFORTUNATELY DESIRE IS NOT ENOUGH TO OBTAIN SECRET KNOWLEDGE, IT IS NECESSARY TO FIRMLY HAVE A PURPOSE - THE INTENTION - TO GAIN ACCESS TO SECRET KNOWLEDGE AND BEGIN TO PRACTICE THEM. The letters I can say clearly: there is a trite attempt to talk me old, cat. good for You will not be without INITIATIONS!
HARD ADVISE is to choose the call of the MASTER's heart -not at the price of a La who is cheaper and will be dedicated, BUT! before the ordination, ask yourself ?: and I am worthy of KNOWLEDGE? HOW SERIOUS MY INTENTION to CHANGE YOUR LIFE after initiation? so if you occulate in the beginning, to collect for months and some EVEN YEARS OLD! of initiation in which'll be devoted , is better then not to undergo initiations at MICHAEL RA because logic will not give YOU a TASTE of ETERNITY THROUGH the SACRAMENT of INITIATIONS!
Approx. ed: RECOMMEND this article to re-READ EVERYTHING!ALL!ALL! before application in a PM or on mail

- , . + ( 1 - ).

AD - EXCHANGE INITIATIONS ON the FORUM is NOT MADE, ie, dedication to the egregor Zoroastrianism is DEDICATION TO EGREGOR ZOROASTRIANISM or other payment methodology only goes+ review initiation (was not 1 time the petition me on the subject of exchange channels as energy - I have always given a waiver and are now on open access writing this).

»  »  ? ? »  ? ?