4) , !
5) ,
+ - , - ; .
? + ,. , ,! .
- - , . 4 4 + .
!!! , ,
16 2016 - - : ( )+ : 8880 - : mik6724@yandex.ru

+ =17.000

1 : 7.770 . - , . , - ( , ! , + , . . ,- ....
... ,-
- ( )

2014 1 : : + . : - . . 1 . : 1600 (. , .) . : mik6724@yandex.ru , - . . ! - , ( ) . .,- ( , - - , , , . ,-

-

These practices-a secret practice of Lama Buddhism.... In my opinion on the importance to them can only be compared to Kalachakra, cat. holds the Dalai Lama 14th.
DEDICATION TO EGREGOR of BUDDHISM - a mystical practice, the cat does not belong to any school of Buddhism, BUT! after this initiation there is no need in the rites; rituals; prayers to the Gods and Goddesses of Buddhism, to communicate without intermediaries - on-LINE WITH the EGREGORE of BUDDHISM!
INITIATION into the Egregore of Buddhism - authoring mystery Lushnikov Mikhail (that's me all about yourself! :cool: ), has no analogues in the world, does NOT APPLY TO REIKI, COSMOENERGY, AND ANY OTHERS.The ESOTERIC SCHOOL is for the spiritual heritage of the Slavic-Aryan race.
1 initiation 1 day+manual - onaya practice - a preliminary stage for the passage of PHOWA.
PHOWA - transference of consciousness at the moment of death the higher worlds: a heavenly world of Amitabha Buddha.
This is the hardest practice, the cat I'm giving at the moment. Preface: it took me 2 years of research to give the world PHOWA (stronger version), the cat would be ideal. There was a lot of mystical barriers made a lot of mistakes and even at the time I SERIOUSLY thought about the esoteric end of the principle - it is impossible to restore this reservoir of spiritual heritage, the cat is paramount to Travellers.
Unfortunately at the moment to replace Phowa just nothing for rapid evolutionary growth.
MINIMAL PHOWA:
1) purification of consciousness from the coarse, low-Energy
2) cleaning the sushumna from the units
3) freshness of perception of reality
4) establishing a strong communication channel with the Buddha Amitabha, to block the channel it is IMPOSSIBLE! even black magic
5) spiritual ecstasy, due to purification of the spiritual heart in the anahata chakra by the mercy of Amitabha Buddha
+initial maximum - the cat is not guaranteed, but may be seen is the awakening of the Soul;the transference of consciousness during the life of the higher worlds.
What exactly gives Phowa? Any sincere practitioner having Passed the Egregore of Buddhism+ Phowa in the next life to incarnate at least in this incarnation independence from karma,i.e. even can avoid a hellish worlds, the cat can be avoided by the MERCY of AMITABHA BUDDHA,BUT! WITH COMPLETE SINCERITY AND FAITH IN THE POWER OF PHOWA.
This option Phowa - reinforced for practicing them before you pass the initiation into the Egregore of Buddhism, which includes Phowa. Only given 4 dedication 4 consecutive days+ a manual.
IMPORTANT!!! And PHOWA AND DEDICATION TO the EGREGORE of BUDDHISM are HELD INDIVIDUALLY by ME, EACH TIME FOR ONLY ONE PERSON, all of the empowerments are in the distance

16 2016 - - : ( )+ : 8880 - : mik6724@yandex.ru

.... ... ( )

»  »  + » - +