, ! .

»  »  + »  : -

: -

1 7 7

! ! - ( - ; ....- ; , . - ,, , , . ; , - , .
! , . - !
2 : 1-:
2-: . - ( !)- !
, , - ; ( - ; 1-; 2- , . , , , , . , . , , ... + 100% ), - , , , - 5-10% . , - ; . ; -, - , . .. . , , , , ! - ?

( : ), , : (- ),-

1 2015 1 . ., 2015 1 . . - ,- 10 + . !

2015 :  - - , ! 2014 1 , . , 1 2015 1.1.2016 . mik6724@yandex.ru

THE SECRET KNOWLEDGE OF THE MAHA SIDDHA GURU RISHI! NO ANALOGUES IN THE WORLD! In a literal SENSE THIS is SECRET KNOWLEDGE (this KNOWLEDGE was GAINED ONLY SELECTED HERMITS - YOGA BY the GRACE of KAILASH; SHIVA AND OTHER HIERARCHS of KAILASH....- his guards; the keepers of secrets, creatures, etc or the KNOWLEDGE - TOLERANCE had,for example, LAMA of BUDDHISM , a VERY HIGH LEVEL of INITIATIONS, i.e. this KNOWLEDGE exists; access TO THEM is ALMOST FULLY CLOSED, and smerdyachee neinastran clairvoyance - not a paralegal, to see the TRUTH.
IMPORTANT! PRACTICE IS carried out remotely, ie without meeting with me off-line and without a trip the practitioner before or after or during this practice to KAILAS!
only 2 energeias: day 1: preparation for the practice of KORA AROUND KAILASH
day 2: the KORA AROUND KAILAS. Expulsion Your autobiography and then answer my questionnaire - antigenic (there is a long time for the candidates for the PRIEST of ZOROASTRIANISM!)- a prerequisite !
PRACTICE GIVES THAT AND GIVES KORA round the KAILAS, which is made by traditional pilgrims are the improvement of fate; the forgiveness of sins (many of the practitioners hands are stained with the blood of many incarnations because of participation in the revolution; 1st; 2nd world and the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR, i.e. it is naive to think that if let not You, Your grandparents fought, starved, survived and killed by other people, i.e. sin, that these things did not affect You in any WAY... thus accumulates negative karma+ the karma of the negative KIND, and 100% dependence on the created SAMSARA), KAILAS IS the POWER that You don't know, nor do scientists know her for the pictures, the reading of parameters is only 5-10% of the real potencies of KAILAS. POSSIBLE ABRUPT CHANGE of FATE AFTER PRACTICE, change the form - type of activity; prof. orientation; separation from spouse is a sinner, if lived with him only because of the benefits, ie, not for love, etc., Oh , practice WAS SERIOUS, BUT also VERY STRONG, NOT DEFILED, SPIRITUALLY PRISTINE! YOU WANT PURITY?
price 9.990 rubles

1 1

»  »  + »  : -