, ! .

»  »  »  ()

()

1 2 2

, . 1 - 19 , , . . - - ( +). . - ()+ : + .
3 2 ( 100%, . 2 ): ; ; . .. .

: 50-80 - +

- , ....

from tomorrow, i.e. from 1 December and until about January 19, inclusive, there is a PERIOD of STRENGTH, when you can get these results from the magical work that will feed you for a year. This is especially true for ATTRACTING MONEY. BATTLING to SAY - this ritual is strong - voodoo (used Orthodox prayers+conspiracy). GL.advantage - in the ritual work is underway to withdraw the MONETARY OBSTACLES (negativity)+ activate ALL of YOUR family ON my father's side AND MOTHER on the subject: creating a MATRIX of ABUNDANCE IN YOUR FAMILY+ setting protection on profits.
The methodology of the pay is held for 3 consecutive days for 2 voices (which increases the effect by 100%, i.e. in 2 times from this practice): you shared in the same prayers and incantations are read and me at a prearranged time when the PC is off; Skype; mobile. ohms, etc. ie, this INDIVIDUAL REMOTE WORK
for reference: in the salons of MAGIC of Moscow add-on work worth 50-80 thousand rubles - that is its value+ efficiency
hold a ritual only for one user this year - next topic delete.
OPINION you CAN NOT LEAVE - it is better to keep the secret that they say this ritual you have....

»  »  »  ()