, ! .

»  »  » -

-

1 7 7

, - ( - - ). , , : , , , , - ,- . ( ); - - - . . :   . . , : 1) - , ( 4 5 - ) - , : - +- , ( ) , - , 2- + "" , ! - , . ( ). . . , ! . 2) ; -, - . . .
3)

I must say that now there is not one unit of high-FREQUENCY ENERGY-INFORMATIONAL MATRIX of the DIVINE HUTTY (hereinafter for the reduction of GUTTA - Prim ed). These should have the KNOWLEDGE of ANTIQUITY are CONSIDERED to be ALMOST COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN AND LOST IN the mists of time, HOWEVER, I MUST SAY: MICHAEL RA, IN HIS TIME, as IF BREATHED LIFE INTO EGREGOR ZOROASTRIANISM, WHICH, AFTER HIS PUBLICATIONS, AND most IMPORTANTLY - PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES ON the revival of the PRACTICAL METHODOLOGY of ZOROASTRIANISM - AGAIN DEVELOPED the ACTIVITIES of the SECRET KNOWLEDGE of HOTTY. THE WORK WAS CARRIED OUT ( AND IS MAJESTICALLY); NOT ALL KNOWLEDGE IS NOW IN PEREHODNY PEROID ALLOWED TO OPEN EVEN A BIT THROUGH THE SESSIONS, PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT PATTERNS OF FRAGMENTOV SINGLE MAZAKI - HIGH FREQUENCY HOTTY. THESE KNOWLEDGE WAS REVEALED TO ME STEP BY STEP. AT THE MOMENT ON THE FORUM I ALSO GIVE SESSIONS AND DEDICATION TO MY STUDIES, HIGH-FREQUENCY HUTTY: HOTTA FIRE INITIATION FIRE HUTTA AND HIGH-FREQUENCY HUTTA. Because I did NOT FOR REASONS of PRINCIPLE, to REDUCE VIBRATION of THESE ENERGIES, IT OUGHT to be NOTED IN THIS ARTICLE, GENERAL characteristics of the ENERGY MATRIX, JUTTA: 1) the SESSION HANDLING AND the MORE HANDS to UPRAVLJATI the TREATMENT PROCESS of the PATIENT does NOT HAVE A LA PUMPING of CHAKRAS, AURAS (between the 4 and 5 chakra, and so forth - NOT to DO) FOR ANY MATRIX HOTTY FROM MICHAEL RA - REASONABLE, AND SHE REGULATES the PROCESS of WORKING WITH the PATIENT , IMMEDIATELY EXAMPLE: THE WORK WAS CARRIED OUT IN THE PREMISES OF ONE PERSON WITH THE CLEANSING OF THE CHAKRAS - ALL CHAKRAS+AURAS - THEN FIRE HUTTA SHE WENT THROUGH EVERYTHING ILL LOINS, JUST COMPLETED A SESSION (IN THE ROOM IMMEDIATELY WARMED UP) , AND VOILA- SPONTANEOUSLY the ROOM ALREADY as IF ON cue HUTTY was FILMED IN the ROOM WHERE the SESSION HUTTU HELD near the FLOOR, WOODEN FRAMES, AND THERE DISCOVERED the LINING IN the FORM of 2 coins+ more "accidentally" turned off the water throughout the house, BUT! kV-RA while immediately came to life and at the way life went and with money too, and a bad personality t. n comrades left the sphere of common interests (stopped communicating). Ie a cleaning solution of problems and the root of the PROBLEM might be spontaneous and even do not presume, BUT! for the benefit of all sentient beings. 2) LIGHT the CANDLE; FRAGRANCES-PERFUMES, SMOKE FUMIGATE - ie esoteric. paraphernalia NOT NEEDED in sessions and initiations, JUTTA.
3) ENERGY WILL GREATLY INCREASE THE SPIRITUALITY DEDICATED TO THE DIVINE ENERGY MATRIX HOTTY FROM MICHAEL RA

,- , . . - ( ). - ( , , , + - , , - )- , ! . , -

: - - , -
: , ? : : ; , . . .
: ( , - )? : ( , ! + - ) , . .
: ? : , + , 20-30 , - - , .
: ? : , - - , , -- , . , , - , . . ., - , - .

In General, the methodology HOTTY does not require the reading of mantras, prayers, etc. manipulation of religious traditions and magical for HUTTA - the DIVINE plan (level firmly above the level of the planet Earth). A session is a FIERY HUTTU OR high FREQUENCY HUTTU - without taskania on your phone time for when GUTTA will complete the work with the patient (Zoro the magic of the PRIESTS of ZOROASTRIANISM, the METHODOLOGY of MICHAEL RA the sick we call in the tradition SNATCH people HUTTY we are dealing with a patient whose need is only the DIVINE LIGHT QI of the UNIVERSE to FILL, SO that the LOINS+CHAKRA to OBRAZOVATI to HEAL, AND DESTINY ON the WAY to CREATE AND GUTTA - OVERCOAT AND PROMPT)-it will become clear at the end of the stream, BUT! work will continue on the higher plane already. That's what the Chadians - see
MASTER OF HUTTY MICHAEL RA

. , ( ) , . - , .., , ! - . , . - , 10-30 , . , . : . 7- . , .
. . 4- 5- . . .
, , , , .. , , , -. , .
. , .
12 . . .
, .
. , ; ; .
, .
, , .
. , . , , , .

: .

»  »  » -