, ! .

»  »  »  - -

- -

1 2 2

! , ( .   . ) ; : . 2 ; ( ) - (.- , ; ; ! - , ....). . - . : ! : - - -, - .

! . ( "" - ?-,

BROTHERS AND SISTERS! starting a series of articles dedicated to the egregor Zoroastrianism (this step I encouraged obschalka on one of the forums on the topic the Republic of Azerbaijan. There BRIEFLY talked about Zoroastrianism and fatal ignorance on this topic has motivated an article ABOUT ZOROASTRIANISM WITHOUT HYPOCRISY AND public relations. Research I conducted long ago; the subject of research and experiments: the principle of realization of desires through the working channel of the Egregor Zoroastrianism. Took 2 years and having data for students; customers (men and women) something installed (approx.ed - the problem was connected with the fact that in the Internet ONLY speak BRIEFLY; scanty and often not very true about the channels of Zoroastrianism; BUT! about how they work, silent, like don't know them....). The conclusion I draw from the PRACTICE and do not claim to truth in the last instance and might in the future write something in this section of the forum. It is on the basis of the above, I called my conclusion: AXIOM LUSHNIKOV! ITS ESSENCE: the channels of the EGREGOR of ZOROASTRIANISM - ENERGY-INFORMATION PROGRAM TIMELESS-HOLOGRAMS, which are the ARCHETYPES of the SLAVIC-ARYAN ETHNIC group.
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT FRIENDS! MB it will be some time (after the nation "digest" this info, and something else I will write or answer ?-s, if any and they will be the theme of this post

»  »  »  - -