, ! .

»  »  »  -

-

1 2 2

- ( - ). - , . 14 . : , , . : ; ; ; ( , . : - " " - - ; ; + - , - ... , -- , - ; 1-2 .. : , , - , 2 , . 100% : . ,- , . ,- , ; - .

Many POTENTIAL clients WANT to begin the initiation into Zoroastrianism with the MASTER CLASS BECOME STRONGER than ANY MAGICIAN (level MAGE of ZOROASTRIANISM - a comment red). However get me a refusal - give the Council be SUCCESSIVELY initiated from the first stage, i.e. with 12 channels Zoro and forth. Here the principle is: we MUST BE PREPARED, first of all ENERGY to get such MAGICAL POWER. The fact remains: the majority of practicing head is a mess; a lot of illusions about themselves and the ACTUAL LEVEL of ENERGY; the STATE of the CHAKRAS; karmic overload (with dedications, including this: a MASTER CLASS IN ZOROASTRIANISM "BECOME STRONGER than ANY MAGICIAN" - as a result of ENERGY-INFORMATIONAL CLEANING is incineration units; tubes; karmic knots+ relief from enigneering donation - rarely spending of dedication I don't see a commit for evil forces, at least - devils... and naive to think that if the spirits are deprived of food-people-burn them with the communication channel and thereby stopping the power drain from dedication, then they are happy - many practicing hugging the toilet in the days of initiations; much or little sleep before and after initiation of the AI in tech 1-2 days, etc. And now the most interesting: SUPPOSE, just suppose, that the practitioner give the RIGHT FLOW of ZOROASTRIANISM - THIN FIRE, INCREASED IN 2 times, i.e. 100% compared with the first initiation: INITIATION INTO the EGREGOR ZOROASTRIANISM the INITIATION of the EGREGOR ZOROASTRIANISM . Here to the grandma do not have to go, can not withstand SUCH CLEANING, to literally burn from the inside. These are the pies,- be adequate to itself, the common SENSE; again AND AGAIN - SANITY.

»  »  »  -